What help do you need?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What help do you need?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 11:40 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nycdancer3
    nycdancer3
    Participant
    July 9, 2017 at 6:48 pm #141439
    What help do you need?

I’m working on a personal business to help daters online, in-person, as well as their personal image and confidence. I would love to know what people feel they could use help with that they haven’t been able to get yet. Is there one specific thing? Also, why do you think you’re single/not in a serious relationship? Lastly, would you pay for a dating/image coach? Thanks for your feedback in advance!

ThatYahoGuy
    ThatYahoGuy
    Participant
    July 12, 2017 at 5:22 pm #141936

I’ve been consulting people with dating problems in person for the past five years, so if I could give you some tips they’d be.
    -Focus on social anxiety and social awkwardness, help them get over their fears by putting them in social situations.
    -Study adult attachment theory and use it’s basic concept to help you match people, this is still relatively new, but it helps to know.
    Attachment theory also helps with determining bonding styles, and guiding people through breakups.
    -In many cases people will wait far too long to come to you, long enough for depression to set in, so find a good therapist and guide these people to them, than help them cope through the process. That is unless you have the schooling to help them yourself.
    -Head to the local university and talk to some of the researchers there, helping them with surveys and research is a great way to get your foot in the door and they may recommend people to you if you leave a good enough impression.
    Hope that helps!