What is going on?!?!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What is going on?!?!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Brenda3193
    Participant
    February 4, 2017 at 5:36 pm #125728
    What is going on?!?!

I have known this man for over two years. Very shortly after I met him, we started sleeping together. He would come to my house several times a week for hours and sometimes spent the night. We’d watch movies, eat together, talk and hang out, sometimes there wasn’t sex, it was just us enjoying each other’s company. We texted each other all the time and he was always complimenting me and saying really nice things. It was like we were dating, but neither one of us really wanted to be in an actual relationship. We were just enjoying the casualness of our friendship/relationship. That lasted for five months. Then he totally changed on me with no warning and wouldn’t tell me why. We still talked and hung out, but not like before. The sex and complimenting stopped. Then a year and a half later, he started sleeping with me again…7 times now in the last three months. But only the sex came back, nothing else. Why would a guy stop and then start up again like that? It’s confusing.

JustWonderingAbout
    Participant
    February 5, 2017 at 6:19 pm #125758

maybe he met someone who he had a relationship with…end then it ended?

Anonymous
    February 6, 2017 at 1:53 am #125765

Do you think he might be using you as without serious commitment?

Sue315
    Sue315
    Participant
    February 6, 2017 at 1:19 pm #125828

He wanted sex and you were easy to get it from. If you want a real relationship,be friends first, make him prove himself!! You were filler material,when he had the time and he felt like it, you were nice,easy and available for whatever HE wanted….you have to have some standards and make a guy live up to them. Make him work!!

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Sue315 Sue315.
    richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 7, 2017 at 12:41 pm #125973

i agree with the notion he met somebody he wanted to be with.. was with them. it didn’t work out or he’s frustrated or unhappy with that relatoinshpi or person.. and is now coming back to you to fulfill needs.

yes.. he’s using you at this point.

sorry to say 🙁