What is going on???

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What is going on???

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 5:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

djm
    Participant
    April 13, 2017 at 6:32 pm #133244
    What is going on???

months ago i met a girl on an app. We spoke but nothing came of it. I saw her in the club a month and kissed . We spoke a bit more over text the next day. I saw her in the club again a week after and saw she lost her friends. I intended on helping her find her friends but she kissed me and danced with me. Again, Texts were seldom. This happened twice more until randomly, she kept texting to ask if i was going out which i never was. A few days ago she invited me to her house with friends before the club. I arrived late and greeted her, we spoke for a bit as i made her laugh ( im good at making her laugh.) We went to the club and danced and kissed again and spent the night with each other. The jokes were more lightheartedly sexual this time but she was still laughing; however, she said that im “awesome” and called me dude and man, which threw me off. She gets upset when i leave early; however, we never flirt over text and only ever kiss in the club, we havent even been for coffee. Help??

Kosm
    Participant
    April 14, 2017 at 1:41 am #133246

Why not just ask her out for coffee or on an actual date? Most women wait for the guy to make that move.

djm
    Participant
    April 14, 2017 at 5:39 am #133250

@kosm Her and I are also friends, so im worried that by taking the situation a litle more seriously, then i am potentially ruining the friendship.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    April 14, 2017 at 11:55 am #133285

duh? ask her out. have coffee with her. lets put it this way – would you rather she flirt with you in text then ignore you in person? or ignore you in text and flirt with you in person?

pretty clear her. she’s interested.
    now. what do YOU want?

Kosm
    Participant
    April 15, 2017 at 10:24 pm #133375

You met her on a dating app and kissed and flirted with her! You’re clearly more than platonic friends. Ask her out. Women wait for men to ask. She is NOT going to ask you. You’re the guy. She is waiting for you to take the initiative.

japan
    Participant
    April 16, 2017 at 11:54 pm #133405

yes ask her out she like you and waiting for you to take first move.

richie_92
    Participant
    April 17, 2017 at 6:22 am #133417

I would ask her out bud.