What is happening here?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What is happening here?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:39 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

krislast22
    Participant
    December 2, 2015 at 3:28 pm #89292
    What is happening here?

I met a guy recently and everything appeared to be good. I messaged him recently and he never replied back, rather abnormal based on the past. I sent him a total of three non related and no clingy messages with one being that I will wait to hear from him to answer. Since he didn’t answer, I just replied to my last message with an ok, guess that was a no.

He read all the messages but did not reply. That was two weeks ago.

Sometime last week, I saw that he marked the messages as unread so here I am scratching my head wondering wtf just happened.

Men, help me understand what is going on in his head. Is he having second thoughts on what he did? What? If it matters, no sex was involved.

osubsu
    Participant
    December 2, 2015 at 5:30 pm #89312

Move on. He’s not worth it if he can’t follow through. Once he sees you’re not waiting on him he’ll either get his act together or you’ll be better off without him. Don’t try to figure him out. You can’t.

jajune93
    Participant
    December 2, 2015 at 5:43 pm #89320

Move on. He’s not worth it if he can’t follow through. Once he sees you’re not waiting on him he’ll either get his act together or you’ll be better off without him. Don’t try to figure him out. You can’t.

theMinionLad
    Participant
    December 3, 2015 at 11:36 pm #89422

Well, I’d say move on, because so far he has ignored you at the first itself.
    Like those mates said, don’t try figuring him out.

TheSer
    TheSer
    Participant
    December 4, 2015 at 4:56 pm #89504

If he can’t answer a text, then he’s not worth it.

lilyxiaopu
    Participant
    December 10, 2015 at 8:40 pm #89927

GOOD.

ARandomGuy
    Participant
    December 10, 2015 at 9:15 pm #89935

You should move on. He doesn’t seem interested.