What is he thinking?!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What is he thinking?!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:33 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hockeyfan93
    Participant
    April 11, 2016 at 10:56 am #97438
    What is he thinking?!

So I met this guy at my work place and we started as friends. I was attracted to him when we first met but I didn’t do anything about it because I just met him. Well we ended up messing around, no sex, but we spent the night in bed together. We kept this up for a month. But working together made it VERY difficult because you aren’t allowed relationships. He told me we just needed to be friends because it was too complicated. Well I couldn’t do that and told him that it would be hard after everything. Well we started talking again awhile ago and it was so much fun. We stayed after work and had some drinks and danced and talked till our bar closed. Then we kept talking and snap chatting more. I asked him to go to a game with me the other day and he was all for it. I made it known this was just a friend thing. We drank and had fun….but then after the game(we carpooled) he came into my place for a bit and ended up kissing me…I told him it was not a good idea and he agreed…BUT

hockeyfan93
    Participant
    April 11, 2016 at 11:00 am #97439

He kept kissing me! Eventually I told him he needed to go because like before we work together and we both think we aren’t ready for a relationship. We talked for a long time about this before he left and I have him one last kiss and told him I couldn’t keep doing this anymore because even though we don’t want anything it still gets that one feeling I have going and I get hurt. But then we worked together the day after our mess up and he asked me out…like for food and drinks. He said he owed me a drink for the other night at the game but I told him before it wasn’t something to repay…so I’m just not sure what is going on here. Does he like me? Is he just feeling guilty? Does he just want to be friends even though I don’t think we can with this crazy attraction we have? What do you guys think?

wldwtr555
    Participant
    April 13, 2016 at 2:02 pm #97687

You both like messing with each other because it’s not allowed. Much like having an affair with a married partner. If you were honestly to get involve and move to the next level, you’ll probably end it in an ugly way once everyone figures it out. I’ve seen it happen many times. work romance gets ugly.