DATING ADVICE FORUM

What is he trying to tell me?

Author
    Comments

• dolly
    Participant
    April 8, 2017 at 1:12 am #132641

Hi everyone, I met a guy online over a month ago.
    We went on a dinner date for our first date and had an amazing time.

We slept together early on and I did have fears it would turn out to be something casual but he texted and called me throughout the weeks, asking me how my day was, how I was feeling, etc.

Since then we have seen each other around 1-2 times/week.
    The chemistry is off the charts and we are compatible physically and in conversation (i.e. have the same sense of humor, way of speaking, etc.)

Recently he brought me to his kung fu training class so I could watch him train (he’s a black belt). And after, he took me out to his favorite restaurant. And when I mentioned that one of my girlfriends was eating nearby with her boyfriend, he said ask them to come over. He also introduced me to his best friends and a bunch of other friends via video phone calls. They have seen my face and spoken to me.

But that night he was physically distant.

Pickslide
    Participant
    April 8, 2017 at 8:04 am #132642

I think this could be anything. It could be something as simple as he was tired (as you did say he just trained).

If it is bothering you, then you need to ask him. I don’t think it is because of you, because based on everything you’ve said, he obviously likes you.

dolly
    Participant
    April 8, 2017 at 4:38 pm #132646

All this happened tuesday night into wednesday morning. He hasn’t contacted me since…

What should I do?

Brotatochip11
    Brotatochip11
    Participant
    April 9, 2017 at 1:44 am #132648

For it to occur that randomly something could have happened to him personally that’s bothering him, but you won’t know until you ask him if he’s alright. Trust me I’m in a similar situation with a woman right now.

dolly
    Participant
    April 10, 2017 at 8:53 am #132652

@brotatochip11 in your case, did you find out what was bothering her?

loulou96
    Participant
    April 13, 2017 at 7:14 am #133093

Could be mothing

Kosm
    Participant
    April 16, 2017 at 11:34 am #133388

Sometimes guys can temporarily pull away. But honestly, other than that, things sound good! Have you spoken with him again since this posting this?

RWn
    Participant
    April 16, 2017 at 7:54 pm #133399

Probably absolutely nothing! His other behaviour towards you has been great and really encouraging. He might have a personal problem. You perhaps don’t know him well enough yet for him to have confided in you, so if you don’t know what’s going on, you might assume it’s something to do with you when, most likely, it’s not at all!