DATING ADVICE FORUM

What is his deal?

Author
    Comments

• bethbyday
    Participant
    October 16, 2016 at 4:43 pm #114234
    What is his deal?

My friend Amy really wanted to set me up with her bf’s friend Max, stating he is cute, but shy with girls, and I would like him. The four of us ended up taking a trip together and had so much fun. Max was really sweet to me. He ended up asking Amy if I would be interested in going to this one particular concert, I looked up the band, liked it, and told Amy to say Max I would go – so we ended up going together. We also talked for about two hours after the concert. He told me he was so happy Amy had introduced us, he invited me to a party which was nine months from now, he put his arms around me a few times, told me we should do something over the weekend. He walked me home, gave me a hug and we ended up texting well after that. And the following day – everything changed. I texted him to ask him about our plans for the weekend and he ignored me. He then commented on something on my FB. Then I sent him another message and no reply. Please help cause I have no idea what happened there.

109ball02
    Participant
    October 16, 2016 at 8:59 pm #114240

cold feet, sounds like

BabyMonster
    Participant
    October 21, 2016 at 2:10 pm #114907

Try and gage him to talk about what’s going on. If he keeps ignoring you. Give him space for awhile and then try contacting him again to show him you still care. If you guys actually end up talking, gently bring up the situation. (This is just what I would do)

veo_88
    Participant
    October 22, 2016 at 11:50 pm #114970

Hope it worked put

teebee
    Participant
    October 25, 2016 at 4:07 am #115152

boys can be confusing. don’t text him to much or he will just run the other way. just leave it be for now and if you see him hanging out with your friends bf then just say hi and see what he dose if he likes you he will come to you. do chase him or you will scare him off

soimetaguy
    Participant
    October 27, 2016 at 5:32 pm #115632

sounds like he’s nervous. any updates?

JDreDD
    Participant
    October 27, 2016 at 9:38 pm #115648

Sounds like this guy needs to get his act together, if he is acting like this now, is it really behavior you want to deal with later?