what is his intention?!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

what is his intention?!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:40 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

taria1408
    Participant
    April 27, 2015 at 2:16 pm #77928
    what is his intention?!

i am kind of a player, but i met this guy we hooked up a few times nothing serious but didnt text much. he once read my celphone without my permission and saw a conversation with a guy i had hooked up before and i think he got kind of pissed because i was texting the other guy the same time i was hooking up with him. a week later he found out i hooked up with another guy and he adviced me that if i wanted to have a nice future that i should stop doing those stupid things and that i should start behaving and controlling myself. i thought it was kind of nice he worried about me and i did start to change after he told me that and i let him know i listened to him and i was going to do my best. he sounded happy about my decision. 2 days after that i saw him with a girl at a club it didnt bother me at all because we were like friends with benefits, and i texted him that night that i really liked that girl for him. he never answered but 2 days later i found out he talked shit about me behind

taria1408
    Participant
    April 27, 2015 at 2:24 pm #77929

continued. behind my back and i got so mad i called him at started yelling him that he just messed with the wrong person and that i was not going to let this go easily. the next morning i woke up calmer and told him i was more relaxed and if i could talk to him. he said he didnt want to argue and decided to talk it up by chat so i did and he denied everything that he never said anything about me and that this is something i made up to grab his attention because i was jealous he was with another girl. he did talk shit about me infront of about 10 people which 3 of them were my friends and each one of them came to tell me to stay away from him cause he is not a nice guy. he kept defending himself with the excuse that i made this up cause i wanted his attention and that why would he talk about me that way after he told me to behave myself. i ended the conv by telling him i was sorry for anything i might’ve done that made him say those things about me & to pretend we dont exist in each

carla
    carla
    Participant
    April 27, 2015 at 4:47 pm #77935

i think his intention was to make a serious relationship with you he liked you but when you said to him you find the other girl good for him he got pissed but he shouldn’t tell shit thinks about you you made the right decision telling him that

taria1408
    Participant
    April 29, 2015 at 8:15 am #77930

each others life and to never talk about me again… what does he want from me?? i cant understand a single thing. i hate him so much right now i cant even see his face. but i seriously dont understand his intentions with all this

taria1408
    Participant
    April 29, 2015 at 8:15 am #77931

each others life and to never talk about me again. what is his intention with all this!! i dont understaand

golfer007
    Participant
    April 30, 2015 at 1:47 pm #78173

I would have to agree with Carla

JAY1981
    Participant
    April 30, 2015 at 10:04 pm #78219

Considering you had relations with him and a number of others in unison….and also considering he knew all of this, asked you to stop but then did the same thing himself while putting your business out there for the masses to hear….why do you care enough to even post about it on here? Clearly, you aren’t ready for something bigger than a hook-up & no matter what he tells you, he isn’t either.

Accept it for what it is, or move on.

Sorsha
    Sorsha
    Participant
    May 1, 2015 at 12:26 am #78230

Hi Taria,

You both made terrible mistakes. I have the impression that he probably liked you more and wanted to get to know you better, but checking your phone was not the best thing to do. This is too much and it revealed how far he could go.

Move on and try to behave much better this time.