What is on her mind?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What is on her mind?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:28 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Johnny
    Participant
    March 1, 2017 at 4:55 am #128603
    What is on her mind?

I knew a 48 yrs old woman for 9 months & we have sexual relationship. Lately, her dance instructor is flirting with her & asked her to go for a dancing competition dinner as a partner. Originally, I plan to join but my gf asked me not to go and her rationale is that if he finds out she has a bf, he would not wholeheartedly teach her dancing. My gf also said if i go, then I will not be happy as I will see her sitting and chatting with another guy. My gf likes see dancing competition.
    So what is on her mind?
    Shall I go to the dinner show that my gf is already possessed?
    Deep down I feel that she is not that respecting me. Am I right with this feeling?

RoxOli
    RoxOli
    Participant
    March 2, 2017 at 5:38 am #128743

Well.. that sounds a bit shady. Maybe it’s just casual flirting, and if you are OK with that, you might be in the clear… Women are usually proud of their partners (in this case I mean yourself) and are not afraid to take them anywhere unless they are planing something else…

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    March 2, 2017 at 2:10 pm #128846

doens’t sound good.
    1. i wouldn’t go when she tells you not to go. that would just be awkward
    2. i think you need to consider that she isn’t into you anymore and is really wanting to be with somebody else

ultimately.. i’d make the call on this one and say, “i woudl rather you not go alone with him. if you insist on doing that and not stay with me, or let me go to cheer you on and watch how beautifully you dance… then we are no longer a couple”

choice is hers.

monolithic
    monolithic
    Participant
    March 3, 2017 at 3:02 pm #129011

I agree with others – sounds fishy and I would assume something is going on.

I would think she would want you to go there and support her if you were an important part of her life.

My advice would be to break it off because before you get devastated, because it sounds like there is something going on between the two of them.

Mikel85
    Participant
    March 3, 2017 at 4:50 pm #129036

yeah i agree it doesnt look or sound good at all

Johnny
    Participant
    March 6, 2017 at 3:39 am #129114

(Letter wrote to my gf from the original poster).

I think it is justified to pay the ticket 500 from the 2500 I paid you each month. Deep down, buying you a ticket to go to an event knowing that a guy fancies you & you will somehow be his partner is hurtful and feel disrespected. I think it will be the most stupid thing a guy will do – pay to give opportunity to have other guys (there will be many rich guys there as not many people can’t afford such tickets) to pursue his loved one.
    Although u told me u don’t want to go. However, u don’t even ask Eric to re-sell the ticket first indicated that you actually want to go. As I mentioned before, I don’t want you to sacrifice your interest because of me. Hence, I advised you that you should go. I spent around 5000 each month & will not care about another 500. Hope you understand it is not about this 500.
    Hope you can see from the angle of me. My apology if this causes you hard feelings.
    She received the letter but not yet re