What is she thinking – Looking for female responses

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hockeyguy79
    Participant
    February 5, 2015 at 9:07 pm #72706

I met a great woman about 3 weeks ago and we have a ton in common and can talk forever about anything and nothing. We’ve gone out a few times each week since we met. When I kiss her she just seems to melt in my arms and doesn’t want to stop, however. I feel like she’s almost afraid to be alone with me because it seems like she’s avoiding coming over and being alone with me. She’s been to my place before when we were going out to a sports game or other places, and she finally let me come over to her place a few days back to help her with a few things but she had work to do so I didn’t stay long. Every time I ask her to come over for no purpose and not to go anywhere, she either already has plans (which she is extremely active), or avoids the question completely in some way or another.
    I want to spend time alone with her and start creating more intimacy, but she doesn’t give me the chance. It’s coming up on a month since I first went out with her. Any advice or suggestions?

1charming1
    Participant
    February 6, 2015 at 9:09 am #72730

I wish I had an answer for you. You are not alone. I’m in the same boat as you. Same exact thing is happening to me, the only difference is that we’ve been going out for around 3 months and she is yet to come over to my place or even invite me to hers. Sometimes I even feel like I’m getting mixed signals. I’ve even found myself contemplating just backing off completely and seeing how she reacts. That could possibly give me the sign I need in terms of where she is going or what she is thinking and wanting. However, if I back off and not contact her and then she doesn’t express any interest in moving forward; that will hurt because I’m really into her. But at least it would be an answer.

keely123
    Participant
    February 12, 2015 at 4:35 pm #73330

She’s scared and probably doesn’t feel very comfortable around you.Take it easy. She’s probably not ready to get very intimate.

hockeyguy79
    Participant
    February 12, 2015 at 8:02 pm #73338

Doesn’t matter now, I ended it. She’s never made any sort of effort and I’ve always been last priority. I don’t mind if she’s scared or shy or wants to take things slow, but she needs to at least make an effort, which she hasn’t done. So I’m not going to keep playing this game and keep chasing her if she’s not interested.