what is she? what to do? what do you think?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

whatdoyouthink
    Participant
    September 23, 2017 at 7:06 pm #150103

I was friends with this one girl back in high school and she had a thing for me but then started dating this other guy. a few years later she hit me up out of nowhere crying about how she and her boyfriend just broke up. I had not talked to her for years but i did mention to her back in high school that i would always be there for her. after talking to me about it we started to hangout with each other and we had this amazing natural chemistry. anyways after a few hangouts i remembered why i liked this girl and we started seeing a whole lot more of each other. we went to concerts, on real dates, held hands, kissed, made out, cuddled, slept over at each others place, and even got intimate. i’m pretty sure she has feelings for me but not 100% sure. we never defined whether we were dating or just friends so it feels like an awkward stage of we’re friend that have feelings for each other. here is the big kicker shes moving pretty far away what do you guys think and how should i precede.

Ali
    Participant
    September 27, 2017 at 9:46 am #150505

Maybe define whether you are friends or actually dating, with her, to then decide to continue the long distance relationship. If you are that close, I’d assume you are dating? But it depends on her view, and whether she wants to commit.

BasicBassist
    Participant
    September 28, 2017 at 4:03 am #150679

I’d say there is definitely feelings there otherwise she wouldn’t of came to you in her time of need and then allowed you to get closer to her. If you really like this girl and her moving away is gonna hurt you my advice would be to tell her how you feel. From the sounds of it you two are pretty close so this is probably not as awkward as you think it is in you head. Good luck!