What more could have i done?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What more could have i done?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

missmaris
    Participant
    November 10, 2017 at 1:29 am #155846
    Reply To: What more could have i done?

There is obviously something going on in her life and she is
    n’t able to give you the time respect and attention you deserve. You have clearly done your bit but if she isn’t returning the sentiment. Move on.

tdb88
    Participant
    November 10, 2017 at 8:04 am #155850
    Reply To: What more could have i done?

I don’t think the problem is in you, rather I think she doesn’t even know what she wants and therefore you should back off.

honey4949
    Participant
    November 10, 2017 at 5:10 pm #155858

treated her like a brother! not a man

ChrisBliss
    Participant
    November 10, 2017 at 6:40 pm #155867

I’ve had this happen to me, if I hadn’t pursued her every time I would have had a much easier life. If they cancel twice, then forget it and move on. Fortunately she’s gone and never coming back 🙂

juliejones
    Participant
    November 12, 2017 at 6:57 am #155911

I agree there is nothing more that you could have done. There maybe something that has happened during the time you didn’t have contact with her that has made her afraid of either commitment or being in a relationship. I would move on and be there to support her as friend if she needs it, but don’t wait and expect to have bf/gf relationship. When she contacted you she might have needed someone to talk to and you were the only option at the time, but possibly during the time she contacted you and when you decided to meet she found a closer friend to talk to.

sugarnspice452
    Participant
    November 12, 2017 at 7:50 am #155915

She doesn’t seem to know what she wants… I would just move on.

CarolineW
    Participant
    November 13, 2017 at 4:37 pm #156163

Perhaps she’s had bad experiences in the past? You definitely did nothing wrong, any girl would be lucky to be treated like that!

1 2