What now?!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What now?!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:44 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

shemmy23
    Participant
    November 11, 2015 at 8:48 pm #88317
    What now?!

A month ago I matched with this guy on tinder and we talked for a little but it didn’t progress anywhere. I also work in retail and he said he recognised me from there as he is always coming into the store and said he sees me quite a bit. I thought he was cute so I decided to take the plunge and asked him out for a drink and he said yes. We met for drinks and I thought it went pretty well, we were chatting, laughing. We didn’t have a kiss at the end of the date but I wasn’t too fixated on that. At the end of the date he put his number in my phone and I told him I would message him and he said he would drop into my workplace on Wednesday (today) to see me.

After the date, I messaged him “hey it’s shenay” so he would have my number and he asked if I enjoyed the date to which I replied that I had and asked him the same and he too enjoyed the date and said he was grateful I had asked him out. Then he asked me if I was free next Monday as he has a Christmas dinner party to attend

shemmy23
    Participant
    November 11, 2015 at 8:49 pm #88318

at his university with a bunch of his friends and asked if I would like to join him and I initially said yes but then realised I had plans and couldn’t make it and he said it was a shame and we will do something else next week. After that nothing has really happened. I know the date only happened a few days ago but we haven’t been texting much since. He messaged me in the morning the day after and we had a conversation and I later messaged him in the evening but the conversation was short.

And today I was at work and he came in to my workplace but I can’t be sure whether he came in because it’s the nearest and most convenient supermarket for him to go to or because he wanted to see me. After we spoke for a bit he left and we haven’t texted at all since.

What’s going on??

thirtynine
    Participant
    November 14, 2015 at 12:46 pm #88482

its only been a couple days right? wait

sofia2891
    Participant
    November 17, 2015 at 3:03 pm #88618

how many days has it been ? It’s good to wait but not to long :S

garfield82
    Participant
    November 19, 2015 at 9:04 am #88673