What On Earth Does This Guy Want?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lilyvalley
    Participant
    May 20, 2016 at 12:44 am #100839

There’s this guy whose grandma lives in the same apartments as me and he’s ALWAYS around. He has a gf and has said it but previously he’s mentioned going to eat, caught him staring, random texts/excuses to talk to me like can you check if my grandma is home. So are these the signs? We also got into an argument when I called him out on it and he wouldn’t admit to his interest in me(saying he has a gf he’s happy with) and we aren’t talking(it ended pretty badly as I told him to not make excuses to talk to me and not message me). He still comes to his g’mas everyday and smiled at me when he was parked behind my car and I needed to back out my car. I feel like he’s scared to text me or talk to me but he still shows up to his grandma’s apt everyday. He smiled at me the other day when he saw me outside(we haven’t talked for a year). In the past, when i saw him outside w/ his gf he was holding her hand and let go when he saw me

lilyvalley
    Participant
    May 20, 2016 at 3:13 pm #100879

He also has no photos on facebook with her nor does she with him or anywhere on social media. Provided he doesn’t really ever post pictures idk if that’s something

Louie97
    Participant
    May 20, 2016 at 11:53 pm #100914

avoid him like the plague. Don’t fall into the side chick trap, Be wise girl

lilyvalley
    Participant
    May 21, 2016 at 2:23 am #100915

He knows I won’t because I’ve said in the last argument where he wouldn’t admit his feelings, that a guy interested in me can’t have a gf so he knows

kingkutta213
    Participant
    May 21, 2016 at 2:37 pm #100926

I think he may like you.