What physical traits are girls sexually attracted to in men?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • zephyr002
    zephyr002
    Participant
    November 16, 2016 at 8:27 pm #117587

Help me understand. My ignorance. It hurts.

109ball02
    Participant
    November 17, 2016 at 12:19 am #117591

Big muscles, big package down low, chiseled chin, beaming eyes… all the crap you already know. Why are you asking anyway? A real woman will be after you for more than physical appearance anyway. What kinda woman are you looking for?

BlunderBuss
    Participant
    November 17, 2016 at 12:38 am #117593

I keep hearing that your teeth are actually the first thing they notice, and that’s almost subconscious (which is why most people don’t think about it.) Also that your muscles are symmetrical. I know that sounds made up, but really it’s true. You don’t want it to be obvious which arm is stronger, and on some people you can kind of tell. Charles Darwin also thought beards should be attractive, but with that it really depends on the person (both who has the beard and who’s looking at it.) I don’t know if any of this is helpful. Just be sure to brush your teeth, I guess. And lift weights if you don’t already. Try not to worry about what you can’t control (what you’re face looks like, if you can pull off a beard, etc.)

zephyr002
    zephyr002
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 4:13 pm #117954

Just wondering… like I said. My ignorance is painful, and I could only really assume that I knew anything. I already have a girlfriend, so I guess I should ask her, too! I was just looking for a more general opinion on the matter. Just curious…

open2advice
    open2advice
    Participant
    November 29, 2016 at 8:56 pm #118505

I am a woman…. (an attractive woman)….. and here is the truth…. A man of ANY appearance can have women falling at his feet by possessing these qualities…. Confidence, Character and Class. In my experience, these qualities go hand in hand and will leave 90% of women thinking about you after you have left the room.
    By confidence…I mean…. You are ok with arriving alone, and leaving alone. You are not on the hunt for a woman… (if it happens, it happens…if it doesn’t, it doesn’t) you are good either way. And you have to mean it. A woman who wants a needy man is not a woman you want.
    By character….I mean…. Do the right thing even if your the only one doing it. Do it for yourself, and don’t look around to see who is watching. (Trust me, they will be watching) and if they miss it, it doesn’t matter… you did it for yourself.
    By class…. I mean…. open her car door, put out your hand to help her from the car, open doors, treat her as if you respect her! Good luck!

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    December 1, 2016 at 1:40 pm #118715

all women are different so the details will vary from woman to woman – this is why i now advocate “getting to know them” as our appraoch as men and letting things fall where they may. Remember, it’s all about whether she’s right for you too! This is not a game where you win/lose – although many of us treat it as if that’s the game.

In general.. women are looking for confident men. They are also looking for men that will make them feel secure (to some that means $, to some that means a handyman or strong man physically.. again the details vary from woman to woman what all this means). But confidence is huge. It shows in our lives as having direction, a passion, knowing what we want and going after it, standing up for ourselves and our beliefs, etc.

Confidence is not overbearing. it is a calming reassurance and steadiness that “you got this” and thus you can “have her back” when things get overwhelming for her. Not that they NEED IT. Just that they have back up if ever needed.

Rewriter
    Participant
    December 1, 2016 at 8:16 pm #118787

I keep hearing that your teeth are actually the first thing they notice, and that’s almost subconscious (which is why most people don’t think about it.) Also that your muscles are symmetrical. I know that sounds made up, but really it’s true. You don’t want it to be obvious which arm is stronger, and on some people you can kind of tell. Charles Darwin also thought beards should be attractive, but with that it really depends on the person (both who has the beard and who’s looking at it.) I don’t know if any of this is helpful. Just be sure to brush your teeth, I guess. And lift weights if you don’t already. Try not to worry about what you can’t control (what you’re face looks like, if you can pull off a beard, etc.)

Mr.J
    Mr.J
    Participant
    December 2, 2016 at 10:57 am #118847

mysterious , girls cant resist it.

axlsalvator
    Participant
    December 2, 2016 at 3:53 pm #118913

yeah

zephyr002
    zephyr002
    Participant
    December 4, 2016 at 9:15 pm #119004
    Reply To: What physical traits are girls sexually attracted to in men?

Rewriter, I hate you so much…