What She Wants- Don’t Make Her Spell It Out

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

C. Price
    C. Price
    Participant
    October 24, 2012 at 3:00 pm #15493

Did she like the flowers? Maybe the foot massage in public was too much. I’m sure between all of us we can figure out what she really wants, here.

Taylor55
    Taylor55
    Participant
    October 24, 2012 at 4:41 pm #15778

this is a good ide a

JimmyK
    Participant
    October 24, 2012 at 4:56 pm #15513

I left my beautiful girlfriend a giftcard to her favorite store. I left it as a surprise on her office desk. It was just before our 2 year anniversary, I waned her to think that was all I was going to give her but I made it like a small build up of things to the happy ending 😉

YouGuessedIt
    YouGuessedIt
    Participant
    October 24, 2012 at 4:58 pm #15514

You sound like a true gentleman, ma friend. well done

robb432
    robb432
    Participant
    October 24, 2012 at 5:00 pm #15773

That’s a sweet move. I live in Florida; I always thought it would be a nice date to wake up on the east coast and watch the sun rise, then drive across the state and watch the sun set on the west coast.

Caroline
    Caroline
    Participant
    November 13, 2012 at 3:22 pm #15904

I’d like flowers. They sound overrated, but, actually there probably the sweetest thing a guy could do

YouGuessedIt
    YouGuessedIt
    Participant
    November 13, 2012 at 3:23 pm #15906

Every time i give a girl flowers she really seems to like it…but idk tho…if it was me i’d rather be taken out for dinner. Free food!

JoeVL
    JoeVL
    Participant
    November 20, 2012 at 10:18 am #16744

YouGuessedIt wrote:Every time i give a girl flowers she really seems to like it…but idk tho…if it was me i’d rather be taken out for dinner. Free food!

I don’t think this is about what a GUY wants. Plus, girls DO like the traditional dates, they don’t always need us to get too creative. We’re taking them out of their normal routines

JimmyK
    Participant
    November 21, 2012 at 12:10 pm #16977

Caroline wrote:I’d like flowers. They sound overrated, but, actually there probably the sweetest thing a guy could do

Can’t go wrong with flowers. I don’t know a single girl who has rejected roses from me.

knock knock
    knock knock
    Participant
    November 21, 2012 at 12:23 pm #16989
    Reply To: What She Wants- Don’t Make Her Spell It Out

I’ve had some success taking a lad friend to local music shows. I live in a bigger city so it’s easier to find venues both of us could enjoy.

hundtington
    hundtington
    Participant
    November 21, 2012 at 12:29 pm #17000

A girl can just TELL us what she wants and we can get it for her. no need for surprises. If she wants a surprise I’ll wrap a gift in a newspaper for her to open up.

Jason
    Jason
    Participant
    November 22, 2012 at 1:19 pm #17120

I admit that I struggle with “What She Wants” a lot. By nature, I’m a straight forward type of guy, I don’t intent to be but that is the way that it is. Luckily I have a wonderful wife that knows this. Christmas gifts are given to me on a list. I do however send her a little something to work about once a year, might be flowers or dipped strawberries.

I just do not pick up on hints…

Jason
    Jason
    Participant
    November 25, 2012 at 9:44 pm #17191

That’s a sweet move. I live in Florida; I always thought it would be a nice date to wake up on the east coast and watch the sun rise, then drive across the state and watch the sun set on the west coast.

That is a great idea. Maybe schedule a nice late lunch in between? If you keep thinking like this, I’m sure you will have a long and happy relationship!

spoodle
    Participant
    November 28, 2012 at 3:15 pm #17452

Jason I’m sure if you’ll agree with me but when it comes to “hints” it’s best the lady just tells us straight forward, huh?

I don’t mind getting the gift, I just want to make sure it’s one she’ll like so I’d rather try to get it right the first time I buy it. When it comes to surprises, I go the universal route with little food items, flowers, a trip to the movies or a new restaurant for dinner. Get reservations or tickets in advance, show I tried a little harder haha.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  spoodle.
    RealAttraction
    RealAttraction
    Participant
    December 4, 2012 at 1:01 am #18037

Simple: a woman wants what she cannot have

be a challenge have confidence and self control and you will soon be the “man” she wants

~ RealAttraction
    “Here to help men understand the psychology of women”

1 2