WHAT SHOULD I DO??`

DATING ADVICE FORUM

WHAT SHOULD I DO??`

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Mandophon
    Mandophon
    Participant
    February 20, 2014 at 7:58 pm #48156
    WHAT SHOULD I DO??`

I asked a co worker who goes to the same school with me to prom (last fri, valentines!). She was in tears and said no because someone else had asked her only hrs ago! At the end of our shift, she asked if I wanted to do something for valentines. I declined as I thought she was feeling bad for me.

I decided to ask her out instead on a non forced terms.

though I was still nervous, I managed to pull it off . She was leaving class wI said “hey, *girls name, can I talk to you.” She said. “Ya sure,” and said bye to her friend. so I asked her if she was available this Saturday or Sunday and she said… She pauses for a second here and then says. “we still have to work together.” I shrugged and I asked if she knew where the minigolf/dinner place near where we live. She pauses for a moment and then says “I’m free Saturday I THINK BUT NO GURATENEES!”

Thoughts on what I should do? Should I wait for her text and if she doesnt what should I do??????

I see her tomorrow at work! Thanks!!

loudeygust
    Participant
    February 20, 2014 at 10:25 pm #48158

Honestly she already knows that you want to take her out because you asked her to prom so don’t push it about this weekend.
    The best thing you can do is play it cool and don’t be all over her about this weekend.

To keep things to your advantage, find a new hot date for prom and get excited about it.

Let it be known that you are “not worried about prom” and she is obviously missing out on the better date.

Good luck.

redsox43
    Participant
    February 21, 2014 at 4:06 pm #48211

Don’t seem too desperate. If she’s into you then she’ll respond. If you pester her about it it could push her away.

redsox43
    Participant
    February 21, 2014 at 4:06 pm #48212

Don’t seem too desperate. If she’s into you then she’ll respond. If you pester her about it it could push her away. Don’t stress too much.

rebekaluo
    Participant
    February 21, 2014 at 6:51 pm #48225

Interested in you
    My name is Rebeka, i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i
    will also like to know you better, i want you to send an email to me so that
    i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address
    rebekaluo(AT)hotmail(DOT)com i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for
    your mail . Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters
    a lot in life.
    Yours Love
    (rebekaluo@hotmail.com)