what should i do

DATING ADVICE FORUM

what should i do

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

carrieann2015
    Participant
    March 9, 2015 at 9:35 pm #75098
    what should i do

I’ve been out of the dating scene for a long time. A few months ago i met a man who is great in many respects. He is kind, funny, attractive and we have good physical chemistry. We only see each other on the weekends because we do not live in the same town. I have observed that he constantly drinks. And while we are home he is kind and respectful, outside he is sometimes loud, says inappropriate things, for example rude to servers. He is always kind to me but i find this behavior embarassing and i am also worried about how much he drinks, healthwise. I don’t have a lot of experience with this kind of thing. How should I approach this issue?

arman
    arman
    Participant
    March 10, 2015 at 11:48 am #75117

Be patient with him, and if you like him try to understand why he does that. And if he is nice with you, you can discuss with him like adults. But don’t tell him to stop, just ask him whats the reason behind he would be amazed because you are concerned about him.

sweetieb41
    sweetieb41
    Participant
    March 10, 2015 at 1:43 pm #75135

Maybe you should tell him how you feel…………… slowly and see if he changes …… If he cares about you he will respect yout thoughts and maybe change alittle… good luck

Nat87
    Participant
    March 13, 2015 at 8:57 am #75305

Is it a deal breaker for you? Is this something that is going to impact you and compromise what you are willing to except standard wise? I used to date someone who was an alcoholic – they take it out of you emotionally and mentally when you get too far into it. As others have said, I’d talk to him and see what he says – you can’t change them so don’t try. If he’s willing to get help and actually does it then I’d say go for it. If you feel like his behavior is a no no, he is unwilling to change, then maybe have a think about what you are willing to except

Anonymous
    March 13, 2015 at 11:29 pm #75354

believe yourself, you can comeover it.

Anonymous
    March 18, 2015 at 10:29 am #75576

Everything is allright, some time will come and he will stop drinking