What should I do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What should I do?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Fandidabul
    Participant
    December 24, 2015 at 3:55 am #90470
    What should I do?

I have really liked this one beautiful girl for many years (9-10 years) who i cant stop thinking of, it all started in elementary, one year the word got out that I liked her, and I got to slow dance with in our school dance 😀 but I just never got to possibly starting some kind of a relationship because i was too damn shy and too un-confident to even talk to her. highschool came and went and now its 2 years after i graduated (kinda bummed I never asked her to prom, she didnt have a date for it!). I now last saw her about 2-3 times at the bus stop across the street from where i catch the bus home. maybe I make a move if I ever see her there, I just want to know if anyone can give me some advice, like if i see her at the bus stop, what do I do to start a conversation or something…. thanks 😀

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Fandidabul.

gon1234
    Participant
    December 25, 2015 at 8:49 am #90497

well, i’m not an expert but u should look at her, what she has in hands book or something ask her about it, or even go to her and say hi, she’s not gonna kill u after all, i know it’s not easy, but u can do it !!! good luck

Relationup
    Participant
    December 28, 2015 at 9:12 am #90524

I would ask her out. Destiny can only take you so far. Ask her out next time you see her and let the chips fall where they may. There is only one way to find out if she is receptive. I know it is scary but taking chances is the only way to find out.

serafinavicchomagio
    Participant
    January 2, 2016 at 1:51 pm #90800

For sure go up to her and talk to her you never know she might be interested as well .

Oberon
    Oberon
    Participant
    January 2, 2016 at 3:03 pm #90803

Try hooking up with her on social media first. A keyboard and a screen between the two of you could make things simpler.

Fandidabul
    Participant
    January 3, 2016 at 2:02 am #90823

@oberon, wouldnt that seem weird? Asking someone out online and who barely has spoken to you…….

Nobodyspecial34
    Participant
    January 3, 2016 at 6:43 am #90834

It’s better to speak in person then through technology.

Allday89
    Participant
    January 4, 2016 at 8:45 pm #90974

I understand these types of situations are super nerve racking especially for the film that are moreless on the shy side. But in your situation in particular, its a must you approach her. Living with the second round of regret is not worth it. The worst thing that can happen is your exactly where you are right now, alot better than woulda shoulda. But the tricky part is the all too over thought icebreaker. Key words, over thought. You already have common ground with her, as you two went to school together. With that circumstance I would literally approach her with a simple hey hows it going, how have you been? Your not a stranger approaching. Im 26 yrs old and when you first get out of high school you are still stuck in the ways over analyzing yourself and daily situation, as thats what high school does to our young minds. Girls/women like when you are confident. So approach her with nothing to lose, things will more than likely go better than you think

BenjiMan
    Participant
    January 6, 2016 at 4:13 pm #91161

Meet in person if you can