DATING ADVICE FORUM

What should I do?

Author
    Comments

• Manccheekyguy18
    Participant
    July 29, 2016 at 7:14 pm #106958
    What should I do?

Hi all I’m unsure what to do I’d like to get some advice if possible.

Last summer at a beer festival I got chatting to a really lovely girl who wanted to exchange numbers. She was going away the day after, but we added each other on Facebook and chatted for a bit on there. We drifted for a while and I briefly met someone else as it seemed that the girl from the beer festival was quite busy.

After my brief relationship ended, we bumped into each other at a sporting event and finally arranged to meet up. We had a lovely first date and given the odd kiss and cuddle and was involved she seemed to be really into me.

We met up a second time a week or so later, but things seemed quite different. Hardly any affection and she seemed distant. She claimed that she was tired following work and that’s all it was down to. I actually felt a little deflated after the date.

Fast forward to new years and someone posted on Facebook that they had been in a relationship since before we met

Manccheekyguy18
    Participant
    July 29, 2016 at 7:29 pm #106959

For the second date. When I asked her about it she said that she still wanted to be friends. Occasionally she would ask about meeting up but I always made excuses not to. We saw each other around a couple of times over the next few months but didn’t speak to each other.

A week or two back I noticed that her Facebook profile was now showing her being single and I initiated communication and we got chatting again, agreeing to meet up last week.

Again last week everything seemed to go really well. We got on fine and there was a lot of affection. She even wanted to get some pictures of us together which we haven’t don’t previously. Also after she’d left me on the train station she came back 5 minutes to sit with me again.

On the Saturday she uploaded a couple of pictures of us into Facebook and someone asked if I was her boyfriend I also put a cute comment underneath, but now neither comment appears to be there. She has now asked me to meet up tomorrow? Is this likely to go anywhere?

Manccheekyguy18
    Participant
    August 1, 2016 at 9:04 am #106960

develop into a relationship or is she seemingly just wanting a friend. I’m not sure that she’d kiss, cuddle and hold hands in the street with a friend but I’m pretty rubbish at this dating game

redlips
    redlips
    Participant
    August 4, 2016 at 5:18 am #107459

Meet up with her if you have a crush on her. You’re a guy with guts, no?

ghostiemary
    Participant
    August 5, 2016 at 2:04 am #107591

keep meeting her, she might just want to take things slower than you so don’t rush her right into a serious relationship.