What should I do?

What should I do?

• chrisb9992
    September 28, 2016 at 11:32 pm #112808
    What should I do?

as a kid I grew up with extra tissue behind my chest. Doctor recently told me it could become cancerous so I had surgery. Before the surgery I had confidence problems because of it. I’m not a virgin but I also haven’t really been in a serious relationship. I’m tall not skinny but not fat. Just has been hard for me to talk to girls because of this problem. Recently I started using this dating website. A gorgeous girl , blonde hair blue eyes, perfect smile, average body but she looks amazing in it, lives really close to me messaged me. We talked a couple times on the app and the she gave me her number(without me asking) and told me to call her. So I did and we talked for about 30 minutes and then she went to sleep. The next morning she texted me at work and it felt so good. I think about her a lot since then. We texted a couple more times and I know she knows I want to talk again and also meet her in person but I’m not so sure she wants to yet. How can I get her to go out?

September 30, 2016 at 4:06 pm #112887

It seems like she’s really interested in you, I would just nonchalantly bring it up in the chat like “oh btw did you want to go out sometime? I’d really like to meet you in person” or something like that.

September 30, 2016 at 6:27 pm #112894

Any advice would be helpful, thanks!

September 30, 2016 at 7:56 pm #112898

Just ask her. Worst she can say is no.

October 8, 2016 at 9:11 am #113517

As a female – I can PROMISE you that if I really like you, nothing about your body is going to keep me from hanging out with you. Please please please don’t be self conscious over this surgery. If she’s into you, explain to her what happened. She’ll get it. Real relationships come from just that – talking. And if you’re hitting it off on an emotional level, just go ahead and ask her out! If she says no, PLEASE don’t take it personally. There will be another wonderful woman out there for you.

October 10, 2016 at 3:32 am #113558

Your chest surgurey shouldn’t matter. As far as getting to meet her, I’m having the same problems with a different girl, but you’re in a much better position than I, so I can advise. Girls get worried that you are different in real life than you appear to be, online. People can look very differently in still shots, but video is a different story. Thus, try facetiming or skyping with her, to satisfy her, if you haven’t already done so. If you’ve done that and are still really into eachother, than you’re just waiting, without good reason to do so. Thus, just ask, before it’s too late, because with women, attraction fades, unless progress is made.