What should I do

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What should I do

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Train2Heski
    Participant
    January 13, 2017 at 10:49 am #122931
    What should I do

A few months ago I was talking to this girl, I was away from home at the time but we got pretty close on facebook (we had met in person before I went away) and when I came back we became a couple, the relationship didn’t last long but it ended on good terms. About a month later she had a new boyfriend, they went out for 3 months and then he broke up with her, After all this time I still regret what happened and want her back, 2 days later we ended up at an event together, i kinda ignored her and she got realy drunk and made out with 2 guys. I became really mad and pulled her to the side and just told her everything I feel. We spoke the next day then and she went away to think about it. She came back saying she thinks we could work if we try again but she isn’t ready yet and she wants to take it slowly and basicly wants me to wait for her to feel better. She messages me every day and sends hearts and stuff and tells me she misses me, but she is also very depressed and not over her ex.

lilanux
    Participant
    January 14, 2017 at 7:44 am #123043

Hmm that’s a difficutl situation for you.
    If I were you I’d try to move on. It’s not fair of her to ask you to wait around until she is ready. And with women it’s most of the time, they want to have what they can’t. So, if you’re showing her too much interest, in her mind you’re the guy she can always go back to (on her terms). meet with friends, other girls – she’ll realize what she misses out on.

carol1973
    carol1973
    Participant
    January 14, 2017 at 9:48 am #123049

She sounds like a very selfish person- you should move on. There are lots of girls out there who would love to be with you, and not put conditions on your relationship.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 11:02 pm #123621

u need to be patient and wait for her. she’s doing the right thing in taking time to herself to heal and get over her ex-. believe me yo do NOT want to start a relationsihp with her while she’s still not over her ex-. it’s also a smart thing for her to do to ensure there is a clean slate WITH YOU and not remnants of your past.

so be supportive. let her heal. give her time. it appears to me that she is being legit and up and up and WILL let yo iknow when she’s ready.. and then will give you and her another full fair shake with full effort.

that’s a sign of a good one. so dont’ mess with it or her. and then enjoy when she’s back and you get a rare 2nd true chance.

Enjoy and good luck!