what should I do?!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

what should I do?!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bits1366
    bits1366
    Participant
    August 28, 2014 at 4:01 am #60279
    what should I do?!

Abt 4,5 months ago,this guy insisted so much and got my number at a party.He called me and we talked on the phone a few times,then I never answered his calls.3 weeks ago I get a msg from him,saw his picture and remembered how good looking he is so I decided to talk to him again! he keeps calling everyday and planning a date,and I keep bringing excuses,because I wasn’t in the mood to see him. but then I decided to tell him to come over to my place and order dinner instead of going out (wrong move,I know) He shows up with a bottle of wine.we start talking drinking and having a good time.I am picky with guys, but I liked him,he has a perfect sense of style, we have the same taste in music, we both do kickboxing,and just all in all my ideal type of guy.anyway,he stays over,no sex.just some makingout.he leaves the next day at 5 pm.He called me everyday after that day,invited me to a party a few days later,but stopped calling me after that party!should I call him n invite him over for dinner

bits1366
    bits1366
    Participant
    August 28, 2014 at 4:09 am #60280

The morning he stayed over, we cuddled for 3,4 hours, had an awesome time talking and laughing. and when he was leaving he kissed me, and told me that he is waiting for my call today. I did not call… he was the one calling everyday, once in the morning, mid day, and at night…everyday for two weeks.and all of this was two weeks. After that party we went to , he didnt call. just a few days later texted me once at midnight which went like this: (I live in Iran n speak persian and I’m translating it to english so sorry for any mistakes)
    him : hey babe how are you ?
    me : Good, bored, you?
    him : I am about to go to sleep, you try to lay down and sleep too, dont you have to go to work tomorrow?
    me: Nope I dont. ok I’ll try
    him : I just wanted to see how your doing, I’ll call you tomorrow. <3 <3 <3
    me : ok , good night <3 <3