What should I do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What should I do?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 6:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Shadowprime
    Shadowprime
    Participant
    October 17, 2014 at 1:37 pm #66112
    What should I do?

I am..or I think I am with this girl with over 3.5 years now. We had our issues left and right and but Aug 9th of this year we broke up, got back together Sept6th now I thought we were good and I thought we pull through. Every other week in September and even October she was not talking to me. Then October 15th I got a random message from her stating “I cant do this not more…pretending I am fine when I am not” So I showed up at her job, not to pick a fight but to demand an explanation. We spent 3 hrs talking and she mentioned that the breakup is still haunting her because of how family member are drilling at her about if broke up once I do it again. She want me to wait for her. My thing is this… Should I continue to try? Meaning should I meet up with her talk to her etc? Should I ask how long we wants me to “wait”…what is the maximum time one can wait? I do still love her that’s why I to back together with her.

Shadowprime
    Shadowprime
    Participant
    October 17, 2014 at 1:48 pm #66113

PART2: Not mentioning the fact that there was reason to the break up to which she still feels like its irrelevant ..it is what I said in it. Anyway with in the 3hrs she said that she still loved me and didn’t want to break up. She wanted time to sort things out and to have me wait for her. She want to get a place to move into and she “feels” she would have her head clear to know what she wants. Though he going from grandma, to coworkers house to meeting with this dude..she not seeing me..so I don’t know where she need to sort everything out.I wouldn’t mind that but I told her she had to show me something that she cares. It’s not her doing whatever then coming back when she feels like to talk to me. That’s the issue I’m having. I don’t know what I am right now…are we still together but taking a break. Am I an ex, friend with benefit or being played?I want to believe her but cant believe words, even if she still talks to a guy while we were together in Sept which she claims nothing was

luffykid321
    Participant
    October 18, 2014 at 2:32 am #66150

i see well it seems very complicated man, but in all honestly from reading this she does need room from the relationship she doesnt know what she wants anymore it may be the long relationship that has grown to be a burden or may have taken another role such as an obligation but she herself said that she loves you so at least you have a concrete thought of her feelings , but in no circumstance is it ok to go out and spend time to meet this “other guy” if shes serious about you. if she wants more time tell her ok, but have your own convictions. take time to seriously think if shes right for you. is all the pain and lost worth the thought of when you guys met. tell her that she is not the only one that needs space, but you yourself have reasons to decided if you want to continue to be this emotional relationship. its your decision, bee firm and just your emotions.