What should I do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What should I do?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Zenith1980
    Zenith1980
    Participant
    November 10, 2014 at 1:45 am #67314
    What should I do?

I’ve been friends with this girl for about 9 years now. We met on myspace and have been friends since. We’ve never met in person but chat frequently through text messaging. She lives pretty far away. Shes in California and I’m in New york. I’ve liked her for some time but never acted on it. Recently I got out of a relationship and told her about it. Then I finally told her how I really felt about her. We chatted a bit longer. Then when the night was over she sent me a nude pic. How should I respond to this?

SupaJones
    Participant
    November 10, 2014 at 6:30 pm #67400

Comment for comment. Uhmm, she could have sent this for a variety of reasons: she wants to date you, she wants to get it on with you, and/or she may want you to start sending some back. I think once you opened up to her, she either got the okay in her mind that you like her, or she is starting to see how great of a guy you are. Because of this, it’s up to you if you want to pursue and try to meet with her: get the ball rolling, or have some fun and continue what she has started. Either way, I think your in. Good luck and have fun.

ameliaustin
    ameliaustin
    Participant
    November 11, 2014 at 5:59 am #67423

you should meet her personally and try to know that whether she really loves you or not

lovellia719
    Participant
    November 11, 2014 at 7:06 pm #67498

If the feelings are there on your end, have fun and flirt back. If things so really well over time, you should suggest traveling to see each other. 🙂

MrSSamsung
    MrSSamsung
    Participant
    November 13, 2014 at 6:26 pm #67560

Sounds like a good sign if you want to go down that road.

Zenith1980
    Zenith1980
    Participant
    November 14, 2014 at 4:14 am #67564

Thanks for the responses everyone. I think i will pursue this one. I really do like her alot. She is worried about the distance though.

cupcakecutie7
    Participant
    November 15, 2014 at 8:56 am #67607

She shares some type of feelings for you too. A woman sends nude pics- a. To get attention b. To a person they feel comfortable with and want to take the next step. Don’t leave her hanging:) even if you don’t feel comfortable sending a pic, make sure to compliment her picture. Don’t seem like you are only in “I want to sleep with you” mode. Let those feelings you gave spill out on the page about her beauty.

harvestr64
    Participant
    November 15, 2014 at 3:32 pm #67614

Not to be glib, but are you sure it was a nude pic of herself?

krystill48
    Participant
    November 15, 2014 at 10:09 pm #67623

Sounds like maybe she is a bit interested, but maybe she isnt taking it serious since youre so far away