What should I do about this girl?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mkaiser
    Participant
    June 14, 2017 at 6:19 pm #139488

There was this girl in a university class with me who was giving strong signals so I asked her out and she said yes. For about 2 weeks she kept telling me she was busy so I gave up. During the final exam she waited outside for me as I finished and asked if I still wanted to go out. She as going to Europe the next day so I gave her my number and she said very enthusiastically that she was going to text me when she got back. She has been back for three weeks and she hasn’t texted me. I ran into her about two weeks ago and we chatted and she told me she would text me when she got the chance.

Since she hasn’t texted me what should I do? Should I Facebook her? Should I do nothing? Any advice is appreciated.

WolfTamer0902
    Participant
    June 15, 2017 at 3:36 am #139491

I donto want to hurt your feelings but if it’s been as long as you say then she might be putting you off. Did you guys ever go the dates mentioned or did they get shrugged as well? I had a guy I liked that did the same to me he put me off and later I found out he was with someone else. I never knew he was but maybe try sending a simple message to her. There could be many reasons why she doesn’t text you back lIke she says she will.

japan11
    Participant
    June 15, 2017 at 10:10 am #139498

Find another girl 😊