What should I do about this girl? I don't wanna be overzealous

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:21 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

IndyGabe7
    Participant
    January 17, 2014 at 4:36 am #46066

I’m 19 and in college, this girl is 18 and about to graduate high school. I’ve known for about a year and a half and still talk to her, she has known I have a thing for her since we met and we go in these spurts of talking and not talking the whole time we’ve known each other. I’ve never asked her out except to invite her to hang out with me or some friends, but the past two times she’s started talking to me again she’s become more flirtatious and always wanting attention because she got hurt over some asshole. Now she’s started again and I really want to just finally ask her out, she’s been a lot more talkative and is acting different than before, I haven’t done anything different than normal so I’m at a loss. I’ve even hung out with her a few times recently and she’s acted differently then previously. Normally she’s a big flirt, but I sense it’s different with me. Should I just ask her out? I really don’t know what todo I’m not usually the dating type ever. But I’m fallin for her

rico
    Participant
    January 17, 2014 at 6:57 am #46068

ask her out or u will regret it

elio
    Participant
    January 19, 2014 at 9:32 pm #46153

What Rico said. Let that heart loudly throb in your ears, let your hands shake like your cell on vibrate, but get it out that you want to go out with her. It will eat you up, my friend.

And the worst thing that will happen is she will say “No”. That’s it. No.

Take the plunge 🙂 you’ll feel WORLDS better after finally doing it.

targetpractice
    Participant
    January 22, 2014 at 11:19 am #46338

Yea do it, I’ll never forget this girl in highschool that even when I had a girlfriend almost every time I looked back at her in lunch she would look at me and id catch her staring at me sometimes until our eyes locked and one of us would look away after a while. She was quiet and didn’t talk much even with her friends so obviously she never talked to me and i had a gf at the time and when I didn’t was too nervous to talk to her. She was just my type and had the most beautiful eyes. Now I notice that most likely she was interested and I really regret not.being able to talk to her. I always thought things like maybe she’s looking at something behind me or stupid stuff like that but now I realize that she probably wasn’t staring at something behind me every single day and probably wanted me to talk to her lol. The point is we get nervous and overthink things and you will regret it if you don’t ask. If she says no she says no, if she says yes good for you. If you dontask you’ll never know