what should I do? does she genuinely likes me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

felmin
    Participant
    July 6, 2014 at 3:34 pm #56802

I met this girl 2 weeks ago, we’ve hanged out 3 times. The last time was Thursday. Since that day we haven’t really talked much. I got fustrated and told her how i felt. She got upset and told me u can’t be thinking that I’m pushing u asided every time I’m with my friends and family.then she also tells me she’s been like this because her phone or charger have charging issues and her phone is always dying. Prior to knowing this I thought she was ignoring me due to the fact that she doesn’t tell me these things which make me assume she’s ignoring me, she told me she ignorea my messages and her other friends messages on purpose because the messages won’t go thru. But she doesn’t respond to my good night texts. Yesterday she told me good morning and then I responded but no anewer after that. Then like 6 hours later she calls me to talk but I couldn’t cuz I was celebrating my best friend’s birthday, so then I told her I’ll call her today and then she told me that she was going out with her

Shae
    Participant
    July 6, 2014 at 7:49 pm #56803

Hey Felmin,

I have a similar situation going on but I’m in the transition of breaking up with my significant other. As hard as it is to accept, it doesn’t seem like you’re a priority to her. It could possibly be that she’s not that into you. The best thing to do is to reach out to her and agree upon a time to sit down and talk or make time to speak over the phone or via text and get to the heart of the matter as to if she’s really feeling you or not.

I hope it all works in your favor.

With love,
    Shae

HipHopAnonymous
    Participant
    July 7, 2014 at 9:14 am #56816

Honestly, it sounds like she isn’t interested in you and just doesn’t want to hurt your feelings, or your being to pushy because you only meet each other 2 weeks ago. Girls don’t fall in love that fast so I would say avoid the friend zone and start to watch her body language to get a better gauge on the situation.

bts7790
    Participant
    July 8, 2014 at 1:45 pm #56903

I would ease up a bit. Let her contact you. if her phone is messed up its messed up. At some point you either gotta trust her, and if you cannot reach that point then it may be time to move on because without trust you have nothing. If you really care for her you will giver her her space. If she comes back, then she is obviously interested.

GavinDye88
    Participant
    July 8, 2014 at 7:59 pm #56962

If i was you i would cool off for a bit then drop her a text or maybe a call in like 5 to 7 days. let her breathe a bit, then just take things slow and don’t rush in to things. If she doesn’t reply then you know its time to give up on this one unfortunately. Move on to the next…..