What should I do? I'm confused if whether she's not interested in me or…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rollover41
    Participant
    May 4, 2014 at 11:18 am #52161

Ok so it’s been month seen we first met. Me and her are both in college. We’ve been out on date three times and on third time we kissed. We had great times, but that was our last date together and we haven’t been seeing each other much for almost 5 weeks now. Lately and since then I feels like she hasn’t been readily available to me. I don’t text her or call her often as I’d only when I’ve purpose. As I’d text or call her from times to times for date, but she’d always already have plan with her friends or have part job on that day or assignments to do. She’d always apologise to me when it happens and reply with some considerable response. I’m always the one who initiate the contact. Sometimes it would take her hours to response, and sometimes even gone unanswered (mostly on weekends). I’d run into her from time to time, maybe once a week. And she’d seem a eagerly happy to see me and nervous because her friend always around, it seems that her friends are giggling when we’re together.

mlh402
    Participant
    May 5, 2014 at 11:52 am #52182

It sounds to me like she isn’t interested. Girls often are just natural flirts or just like to meet new people and talk to them. This doesn’t always mean they are interested though, maybe just looking for a new friend. If she doesn’t seem to want to initiate contact, it may be that she realized you were interested in her as more than a friend and does not want to lead you on. However, she still may like you as a friend.

azgirl201
    Participant
    May 10, 2014 at 2:18 am #52592

It sounds like she’s sending you mixed signals. Also, she should text you first sometimes, not always you being the one to initiate it. If she really wanted to see you she’d make time. At least that’s what I think.

Dontello
    Participant
    May 11, 2014 at 1:35 am #52609

Sounds like you have a shy one on yer hands. I think she likes you but is pretty nervous to this stuff considering her shy personality

Anonymous
    May 13, 2014 at 9:12 am #52666

the best help you ever going to get every thing what you just said here why don’t you let her know. and explain whats bothering you. and if she ignore you move on you will find some one better

I’m looking to help 4 men just like you for free email me for more help dude
    raidelcastro@gmail.com

HOPe it helped

b.millar
    Participant
    May 15, 2014 at 2:07 am #52904

Sounds like she isnt interested and is still trying to be very polite. Id get out there and find another 🙂