What should I do, It's so hard to trust him… HELP!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:50 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JDP96
    JDP96
    Participant
    December 24, 2016 at 12:44 am #120981

My boyfriend of 4 months has a close friend that’s a girl. He hangs out with her late at night and then lies about it. He lied twice about it until i confronted him about his actions. Then a few weeks ago, he told me to look at something on his computer and when i went to look, all his text messages synced to his computer. I was a bit naughty looking, but I already didn’t trust him too much. I saw that he had been texting this girl that he also snap chats, telling her that he wants to have sex with her, and how he, “likes her more than me.” When I confronted him about it he said he was mad at me and that’s how he got me back, he said he didn’t do anything with her and that everything his said wasn’t how he felt. Then I found out he hung out with that other girl again. Then he tells me he loves me and he’s going to prove to me that I can trust him.. but he said this before. He lost it when I tried to break up with him… I don’t know what to do.

Thanks.

angelicpeach
    angelicpeach
    Participant
    December 24, 2016 at 2:11 am #120991

DO NOT TRUST HIM!!!!!!!!!! He’s an obvious liar and he’s playing you if he tells his female friend he wants to sleep with her. Break up with him at all costs, it doesn’t matter if him and the girl are “friends”–anyone who says they want to sleep with their friend obvious feels something more for them.I’m sorry this had to happen to you 🙁