What should I do next?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What should I do next?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Stark
    Participant
    November 2, 2017 at 6:52 am #154767
    What should I do next?

So hello,I’d like to keep this short.This girl is in my class ,we are studious (kind of nerds I’d say but she’s damn hot and I got looks too).So we’ve been at the same class for two years(1 hour class), since the past months I had a huge crush over her and she has one on me apparently.We make prolonged eye contact,she smiles and gazes to me.I also overheard her friends talking about me, I mean I’m damn sure she likes me.We talked only once and that was too about a question (lmao but while talking she was gazing smiling looking down(usual signs of attraction)).Thing is that ,I’m too much anoxious and shy with girls.We make eye contact for 5+ seconds everyday but I never seem to get courage to talk to her. she parks near me ,walks around me and even drives around(xd). I need some serious advice on how to initiate a convo or do something..