What should I do now?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What should I do now?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:20 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

david479
    Participant
    November 19, 2013 at 8:05 am #43051
    What should I do now?

Hi, I’m talking to a woman and I need your help. Well nearly a week later she texted back saying that she’s going through a hard time where she doesn’t want to talk to anyone and she apologized. I said that I understand and that it’s ok. Then I called her and we talked for a while. Through out the conversation I mentioned I was Downtown hanging out with a friend and she asked what’s going on DT. She then said she wanted to come but didn’t want to come alone, she said she was waiting on her friend and that she might come. She ended not coming. I called her the next day around 7 pm but got no answer. The next day – yesterday I called her twice and no answer, I texted her too and no answer. What do you think i should do now? Thanks

jrmmp87
    Participant
    November 25, 2013 at 6:12 pm #43469

Move on

George Reagan
    George Reagan
    Participant
    November 27, 2013 at 12:46 pm #43654

I agree with jrmmp87. Three strikes and you are out. Find someone who wants to be with you.

Anonymous
    November 28, 2013 at 7:40 am #43671

move on with positive think….

newstart12
    Participant
    November 28, 2013 at 3:56 pm #43676

Everyone always worries about this ( understandably ) BUT considering we are ALL on the other end of that cell phone feeling the same way, just do it. She will be happy you did.

This is an older post but I hope it worked out out for you!

triton
    Participant
    November 29, 2013 at 11:35 am #43680

Id suggest leaving it and hope she responds. Im practically in a similar situation and that’s what I received.

Tacoma123
    Participant
    November 30, 2013 at 9:25 am #43699

She isnt interested, if she was she would have met you, move on.

smilez2207
    smilez2207
    Participant
    December 3, 2013 at 6:03 am #43758

You should definitely move on. She is obviously playing games and wasting your time. You deserve better

FashionBeautyLover
    Participant
    December 3, 2013 at 1:26 pm #43811

I agree with everyone just move on!!

johnx2
    Participant
    December 3, 2013 at 7:50 pm #43867
    Reply To: What should I do now?

Dont call her again. Your making it seem to her like you may be agressive and desperate.

kmarks
    kmarks
    Participant
    December 4, 2013 at 1:19 am #43870

don’t think too much. It’s nature of girls

erikmay
    erikmay
    Participant
    December 17, 2013 at 8:32 am #44688

Wow, does that sound familiar. I run into those issues a lot, but I just figured it was my own lack of confidence or bad karma. I have been trying to learn a little about being better with women and I know one thing I have been doing wrong is acting desperate. You are doing the same thing I have done in the past and it makes me wonder if she might find your calls a little annoying.

If you are interested, you might want to wait a couple weeks before you try again, and then do it from a different phone. It sounds like she is ignoring your number.

JohnPennington
    Participant
    December 19, 2013 at 10:02 pm #44990

i know nobody wants to hear “move on.” her not answering you isnt a good sign, but her not showing up doesnt necessarily mean shes not interested. a girl at my job who liked me didnt come out when we went to the bar one night and she knew i was going so her not going doesnt necessarily mean shes not interested.

Ratisse
    Participant
    December 20, 2013 at 4:30 pm #45057

Agreed with the above. Go out and start meeting new people. There is no need to get caught up on one girl when there are billions of them in the world. As for shyness. Work on your social skills. It can seem tedious and uncomfortable but if you want to improve you have to break through your comfort zone. That’s what I really started doing 6 years ago and I can honestly say that pushing through and evolving oneself is so worth it.

dofle178
    Participant
    December 20, 2013 at 6:15 pm #45125

just leave her alone 🙁 she will come back if shes worth your time.

1 2