What should i text her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What should i text her?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ARandomGuy
    Participant
    December 11, 2015 at 3:09 pm #89967
    What should i text her?

I recently got my crushes number and i was thinking of texting her for the first time. I am not a great texter. I was just going to text “hey (girls name), how is your day?” And if a conversation didnt build up when she replied i was going to ask if she wants to go get some coffee. Its been 2 days since i got her number. Ladies, i would apperciate your opinion.

ARandomGuy
    Participant
    December 12, 2015 at 1:36 pm #89988

A little background, she just got out of a serious relationship and i dont want to seem pushy or anything.

dazedandconfused
    Participant
    December 14, 2015 at 3:53 pm #90033

u love her

zigger
    Participant
    December 15, 2015 at 12:21 pm #90067

Try to tease her, maybe flirt. I’m not and expert but I heard its good

Easel1
    Participant
    December 16, 2015 at 2:47 am #90102

Wait to text her to leave some anticipation

Theseaofred1982
    Participant
    December 17, 2015 at 7:24 pm #90233

Always, always flirt and banter

December 20, 2015 at 1:11 am #90325

If she just got out of a relationship you should wait like about 2 weeks because maybe her ex will contact her and you don’t want any trouble with him and stuff.
    Maybe try snapchat before texting her and, as much as I hate guy’s mind games, they sometimes work.. by that I mean texting her every other day and not everyday until you reach a certain point where you should text everyday or else she can get frustrated and upset over your game

retread
    Participant
    December 21, 2015 at 10:10 pm #90398
    Reply To: What should i text her?

The first text is always the hardest. Make it light and open ended.

Anonymous
    December 21, 2015 at 10:27 pm #90401

Try and make a good first impression

c025575
    Participant
    December 22, 2015 at 11:23 am #90421

Think of something that you can bring up that reminded you of her… Don’t make it creepy.. Just something safe… She’ll get that you’re thinking of her and it might start conversation… Good Luck!

jaker454
    Participant
    December 22, 2015 at 1:51 pm #90424

Do it sooooon man

nonamejackson21
    Participant
    December 22, 2015 at 7:28 pm #90432

Definitely talk to her soon because if you don’t she might lose interest or think you aren’t interested. Just start out easy like you said and see where it goes. It she keeps the conversation going that means she interested, if she responds with short and to the point messages, she may not be interested. But since she gave you her number, she most likely wants to get to know you more.

mharu1819
    Participant
    December 23, 2015 at 11:51 am #90453

i think a sudden message is not good. If you know her personally just confront her. or if you know other medium (FB or twitter) try that first before goes personal. good luck!

xsammy1
    Participant
    December 23, 2015 at 9:32 pm #90458

I think you should text her!

ARandomGuy
    Participant
    December 25, 2015 at 3:05 pm #90501

Thanks everyone, your advice really helped. I texted her if she was free for coffee and she replied with a yes maybe, just that she is very busy and will let me know when she is free. That was a week ago. We have actually been texting for a few days now. The texts weren’t very consistent (they were spread out over several hours and some are even one whole day). Now its been 3 days and she has not replied. I do not knownwhat to do. I was thinking of just waiting for her to reply and just give her some time to herself, maybe text her on new years? I could also send her “Merry Christmas” today, but i am leaning towards giving her some space.

1 2 3