What the??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What the??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:45 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Hyperion123
    Participant
    September 4, 2015 at 1:47 pm #85126
    What the??

Been dating this woman for about 3 months. We enjoy each others company. She is a general manager, divorced with 2 kids (i.e. very busy). We made plans on Tuesday to watch a movie on Saturday. We arranged times and finalized the date. I texted her on Thursday (Just a “Hope things are going good”). Never heard back from her, which was odd. Kind of annoyed me. Texted her this morning…She did text me back and seemed ok. Do I need to worry about this? Should I re-confirm our plans for Saturday?

da2783
    da2783
    Participant
    September 5, 2015 at 4:57 pm #85159

What you want to try to avoid is communicating your anxiety/worry through your actions. Do you think there’s an actual need to reconfirm the plans? Then do so. If not, leave it. I think what both you and I need to “worry” about is do we or are we dating women that are insensitive and not invested? If this is an isolated incident, let it go. If this is familiar and she doesn’t seem to care much about how her actions effect you…major red flag.

EmilyLsays
    EmilyLsays
    Participant
    September 6, 2015 at 12:15 pm #85185

I agree with the statement above

12mustangjenn
    Participant
    September 6, 2015 at 3:50 pm #85203

I don’t see a problem with a reconfirmed of plans. Maybe something along the lines of, “is this time still good for you?” If she doesn’t get back to you, or does but doesn’t mention the plans, I would not bring it up again, and move on. You would have just placed the ball in her court, up to her to return it.

Kellyrose
    Participant
    September 6, 2015 at 4:41 pm #85207

She got a busy job and kids, sometimes you just chase time trying to get everything done. Don’t push to hard, otherwise you will scare her off.

binh
    Participant
    September 6, 2015 at 7:46 pm #85208

My boy,

You need not confirm the plans. Declare the plans again with a great amount of aggression. Like a dragon. Call her phone and scream plans at top of your voice “SATURDAY, 7 O’CLOCK, MOVIE”. Hang up. Wait 30 seconds and call again. This time scream “PLAAAAAAAAAAAAANS”. If she does not obey you, send a vial of rabbit’s urine to her home to let her know that she is a disgrace.