What the hell is going through her head.Are wejust friends or does she want more

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What the hell is going through her head.Are wejust friends or does she want more

Author
    Comments

• bobby.bill1882
    Participant
    August 16, 2016 at 2:40 pm #108415

After that night we started hanging out more. About a week later on friday we were trying to figure out where to drink.i suggested my deck and we decided on wine we just talked. she went out of town with with her sisters one guy friend a couple days after.the next week she blew off going there again nd called work off to hangout. We hungout for a while and she wanted to go to the lake by my house. When we were there she kept asking me what i wanna do every couple minute at 2-230am and kept playfully bumping the top of my hand with her fist. Later around 330am we parked in my driveway and she asked what to do again we talked.Then the next day she drove to jersey.after she gets back we hangout again and we were siting at this place with a view of the city and we started ******* with each other poking one another with a golf tee and playfull touching then she had me playing with her hair and running the golf tee threw it. the following night we were driving around and i decided to pull ov

bobby.bill1882
    Participant
    August 16, 2016 at 2:41 pm #108416

pull over somewhere different i whipped in last second but she seemed taken off gaurd and asked what are doing here.15 minutes later she asked if i would take her to her car to get her e-cig.then we parked again she told me to feel her shirt material then said look how stretchy and loose it is pulling it down off her shoulder leaving it there and smiling and giggling at me … The past few days shes been a little off tho i cant really this one or any girl situation its always the opposite.