What to do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What to do?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lostforlove
    Participant
    December 31, 2012 at 12:56 am #19722
    What to do?

So here’s the story. I really like this girl from school. In the class we had together I noticed that she would look at me once in awhile. I didn’t know how to take this so one day when I was brave enough I asked for her number and if she wanted to hang out. I fumbled a lot but we did hang out a few times. I am always the one to initiate the conversation whether it be in person or in text. Also, a few times I’ve noticed this guy leaving her apartment when I pick her up. My questions are, is that her boyfriend? Does she even like me? Do I even have the slightest chance? From our conversations, I know we have a few things in common. But I dunno whether or not I should pursue or what. I just wanna get some sort of knowledge of what she might be thinking… I just don’t know what to do.. I don’t want to randomly just ask. I mean right now we are just acquaintances if anything.

Nathan34
    Nathan34
    Participant
    January 4, 2013 at 9:45 am #19952

I’m not sure how much you have to go on here so try to at least hang out with her a few more times and see if she likes spending time with you and if you guys have a genuine connection. Ask her on a date though, you might get stuck in the friend zone if she doesn’t know you even like her.