What to do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What to do?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

squeeks86
    Participant
    January 18, 2013 at 9:47 pm #20811
    What to do?

How do you get dates? I only have been on 5 dates my entire life. Never had a boyfriend, never been, kissed, never done anything…I need Help!!

EvaLovely
    EvaLovely
    Participant
    February 5, 2013 at 11:12 am #21885

Go out with some girlfriends who will introduce you to other people. If you’re too shy there’s plenty of places you may be able to run into someone you like!

Spend time making new friends first then build a network of potential people you would consider going on a date with…don’t look for a guy to date, instead look for a partner, someone you could have fun with, spend time with and be yourself around 🙂

broomhilda
    broomhilda
    Participant
    February 12, 2013 at 3:57 pm #22464

there’s tons of articles on this website to choose from if you have questions…plus hundreds more article if you literally just search on google what you’re thinking…it’s not that hard to date. plus if you want to try an online dating site, it could give you a kickstart

abbystheone
    Participant
    February 20, 2013 at 9:23 am #23105

Well ..all this depends on your age. If you’re legal then I agree with Evalovely…hang with your chick friends…ask questions! Sounds like you are ready for the dating scene but you’re wet behind the ears. You can read all the articles you want but when it all boils down to it…the only way you’ll find anything out is to experience dating first hand. Make a list of what kind of guy you want to date. In my experience looking for that guy never works for me. But there are places where the guys hang if you want to put some feelers out there! Take a trip to the grocery store! Yes…men do need to eat!
    I would have to disagree with broomhilda! If you have no experience in dating or even holding someones hand a dating site may not be for you. There are plenty of jerks on these sites searching for women like you to take advantage of. Stay close to your girl friends until you have more experience in the dating field. If you’re 21 years old or older you could take a trip to the local pub, but in my experience I’ve never met a bf at the local bar.
    Also…there’s no need to rush…taking your time could mean the difference between dating a schmuck or a really nice guy. Have fun! Keep the forum informed of your dating adventures!

BerryCrazy
    Participant
    February 21, 2013 at 8:17 am #23275

So you say ‘But there are places where the guys hang if you want to put some feelers out there!’ Other than the grocery store, can anyone give a few suggestions? I’ve found that my girlfriends and I always end up in places where women *think* men will go but there’s actually more women there than men. I think we’re going to the wrong places. Lol.