What to do about this girl?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lfckfc123
    Participant
    November 16, 2017 at 5:33 pm #156715

I have known this girl since we were young but were never that close, our parents are good friends. So i meet her in a club and ask her out… we go out for dinner a week later. The date goes brilliant. Im not idiot that just thinks of things from my point of view im certain she had a good time we were laughing a lot and got on well.
    Since i started texting her after the first time we met she has always been bad at texting… it normally takes her hours to reply but she told me from the start she isnt on her phone a lot and is busy at work. We went out for ice cream a few days ago then we chilled in hers again it went brilliant and we planned to met up at the weekend for drinks. So i text her the next day just to make sure the dates still on but she still hasnt replied (2 days later). I definitely dont want to come across as creepy so wont send another text but im certain she has seen it as she is snapchatting all the time. Any advice on where to go next? i really like this girl

foreverlove23
    Participant
    November 16, 2017 at 8:57 pm #156722

Make other way like call her, if she isnt reply or answer you call dont force her better to leave then find someone else.

Gib1587
    Participant
    November 17, 2017 at 9:12 am #156738

Call, leave a message if no pickup. Wait.

broadsky
    Participant
    November 19, 2017 at 5:24 pm #156916

Sounds like she may be playing the field, and also talking to another guy. Don’t feel bad, it seems you like her but don’t get too hung up on her (yet) until she starts to move things forward more seriously. You can do the same if she’s taking days to text/call back and keep your options open looking for someone who is more interested and you are also attracted to. In the mean time, it will make her see your value when you guys are not spending time together, especially when it sounds like you guys had a great time together, and will be motivated to reply back to you to move things forward when she does.

JackO5
    Participant
    November 19, 2017 at 9:10 pm #156918

You could Snapchat her a funny picture girls really like that