what to do now

DATING ADVICE FORUM

what to do now

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

slave2end
    Participant
    April 1, 2016 at 2:41 pm #96953
    what to do now

Well in a fit of rage, the x indicates he has hep c I’ve been tested now I have it. A lawyer told me I can sue him. Should I tell him and do I tell the new girlfriend

Me_too
    Me_too
    Participant
    April 1, 2016 at 5:13 pm #96955

What does your conscious tell you? I would tell him for sure but I would let him deal with his new GF, if he knew about it and did not disclose to you prior of having unprotected sex than he’s a really bad person.

coldturkey
    Participant
    April 1, 2016 at 6:28 pm #96956

Well obviously the ex new he had had it since in a fit of rage he told you….so hence he knew about it already. Who’s to say he would have kept this from you if he hadn’t been in that fit of rage.Yes if he knew…sue him and also tell his gf. Like you would trust this terrible person to tell the truth about anything…