what to do, what to do….

DATING ADVICE FORUM

what to do, what to do….

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:54 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

itsmyturn
    Participant
    November 23, 2015 at 6:46 pm #88902
    what to do, what to do….

I am separated and have dated. I am now seeing someone I like a great deal.
    we have been out a few times & slept at each others homes a couple of times.
    he’s cooked for me… calls or texts every morning and evening. Deleted his online dating profile.
    things seem to be going well
    he is very complimentary, attentive.
    I know I’m very insecure and analyse everything! I’m really trying not to.
    We usually see each other once or twice a week due to scheduling etc…
    He’s very stressed right now with work and I’d like to do something for him as he is very generous with me. I’d love to book a b&b for the night this weekend as a surprise but not sure how he would feel. Also, don’t know that I’m seeing him. He is very busy (as am I) but we have been together the last 3 weekends so am I being presumptuous to think we will this weekend?
    Not sure if its too soon to do something like this. He has mentioned getting away for a couple of days before Christmas.
    Opinions please????!!!

daisyaster
    Participant
    November 24, 2015 at 5:09 pm #88967

Hi

I think you should cool down a little bit, it is great that you are excited but give yourself and him sometime. I am not sure if surprise is a great idea. I do not say it is not. I just say you do not know him well and how he may take it considering his situation. Maybe you should give him sometime to get some work done. You can directly ask him if there is anything you can do to help him relax maybe. Most guys like direct conversation. It is just my opinion though based on experience.

Anonymous
    November 28, 2015 at 9:28 am #89064

If you don’t back off and be a little less available, you are giving him green light to be nothing more than a fling. Why would you sleep at his house after a few dates? Do you really think men think “marriage; commitment; girlfriend” on date one or two. They are thinking sex. If they get sex, you are just another in a string of women for whom they have no real respect or commitment. You are going way too fast. Not sure you can re write the dialogue but try. You will be the tail on the comet.