What to do when a woman is staring at your boyfriend?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 3:29 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

luvgoldens
    luvgoldens
    Participant
    July 22, 2017 at 1:15 pm #142940

And he’s looking back? I’ve been dating this guy almost four years and normally we have a great relationship. We are 60 years old. We were out at the movies a few days ago and this attractive woman walked by and I noticed them looking at each other. When she walked out he was watching her again and she was starting at him too. When we went outside she was ahead of us and as we approached she took off her outer top revealing her tank top the whole time looking at him, even though we were clearly together and he was holding my hand. I was sick to my stomach that he played into this disrespecting me. He denied knowing what I was talking about. We have a long distance relationship and I always felt that he was faithful but now I have to wonder what he does when I’m not there. I can’t talk to him about it, he shuts down if there any conflict. If this happens again any idea on calling them out? I am very hurt that he made me look like an idiot. He is not that attractive but I am told I am.

July 22, 2017 at 2:58 pm #142946

Long distance relationships can be tough. It’s probably best to have a discussion with him about how that situation made you feel, even if he doesn’t say anything at least you have then gotten it off your chest.

luvgoldens
    luvgoldens
    Participant
    July 24, 2017 at 8:14 pm #143038

This woman wouldn’t be actually interested in him. He’s not all that attractine. I don’t get why some women can be so bitchy, she was just toyimg with him. But I felt like an idiot and so discounted. Any one have any ideas how to shut it down if it happens again?