DATING ADVICE FORUM

What to make of it…

Author
    Comments

• justonequestion
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 9:21 am #107970
    What to make of it…

Met a guy, over a month ago, he said he hasnt been in a relationship for seven years, however hes dated..
    When im with him, which is mainly just weekends its fine however when im not with him he doesnt basically give me any attention at all. I have told him this, with just a extra message or something. I think when your first dating someone it should be the most easiest thing, flirting etc.. He says it is hard for him and to give him time, he said he’s use to being selfish and being on his own and into his career. I think though if you really like someone you will make the effort.

Right now I just feel like im being used for his spare time, which is mainly weekends and only his career comes first, i respect that he has a career goal but come on, how much time does a guy need? Im not waiting around for forever..

I dont know what to make of it or what to do right now.. any advice would be great!!

Skurlly
    Participant
    August 12, 2016 at 2:38 am #108026

Im with sayitinplain. This guy sounds like he’s just not really into you and has other, more important priorities. You even said it yourself, you feel like you’re being used for his spare time. You are. You have to have a serious, mature talk about it, or just tell him you need more commitment I’m a guy and move on.

jools108
    jools108
    Participant
    August 16, 2016 at 2:26 am #108326

Guys can be so strange especially when they know a girl is keen, they almost like to keep them hanging because they know they can. Try an honest conversation where you say you feel like you’re being used and see what he says.

jools108
    jools108
    Participant
    August 16, 2016 at 2:26 am #108327

Boys can be so weird especially when they know a girl is keen, they almost like to keep them hanging because they know they can. Try an honest conversation where you say you feel like you’re being used and see what he says.

bobby.bill1882
    Participant
    August 16, 2016 at 2:17 pm #108406

He is using you for his spare time plain and simple

complicated
    Participant
    August 17, 2016 at 11:39 am #108564

I think he is using you. You should find someone better and who truly cares for you

redlips
    redlips
    Participant
    August 18, 2016 at 1:45 am #108659

Move ahead. Find someone who truly appreciates and cares you.