What type of voice do girls like?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:39 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

headlights
    Participant
    June 17, 2014 at 5:59 pm #55467

I’ll be brief: my voice, to me, sounds very peculiar. Here are the observations I made about it:

– I constantly sound like I have a plugged nose
    – it’s deep, but not tremendously deep
    – it’s kinda monotone
    – I speak very clearly, and articulately
    – the cool thing is that even when I’m talking loudly, because of the lowness of my voice, it doesn’t give the impression that I’m shouting, which might be a good thing

I’m a singer, and I can make my voice sound like Pat Monahan in the song Drops of Jupiter. Here’s the observations I made about THAT:

– my voice obviously gets a lot higher
    – If I choose to use my singing voice as my speaking voice, then I will constantly sound like I’m shouting, even when I’m talking quietly

What would you think girls would like more? Like, I hear everywhere how voices can be a dealbreaker for girls, so…yeah.

Any advice is appreciated.

Marcello
    Participant
    June 17, 2014 at 10:46 pm #55480

You’re thinking too much my friend. I understand you’re self conscious about your “peculiar” voice, but I can promise you in reality, it’s not that big of a deal. It’s only a big deal in your head and YOUR HEAD ONLY.

Girls will like/love you for who you are at your CORE, not about how your voice sounds. IF…and this is a very big IF, you run into any woman who dislikes you because of your voice, then she’s doing you a favor by breaking contact with you.

Never forget that my friend. Go out and find your ideal partner.

Marcello

rachaelalterman
    rachaelalterman
    Participant
    June 18, 2014 at 12:47 pm #55527

Personally, I think it’s cool when a guy has a deep articulative voice. I think if a girl really likes you, she won’t care about your voice.

Springfairy
    Participant
    June 20, 2014 at 4:26 pm #55807

I like sweet, gentle voices.Not raspy or deep.
    Voices that are very charming.Its hard to explain haha.

However, if I really liked the guy and we clicked well.Voice would not matter to me.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Springfairy.