Hayley MatthewsDatingAdvice.comApril 4, 2018 at 3:38 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT
Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access
headlightsParticipantJune 17, 2014 at 5:59 pm #55467
I’ll be brief: my voice, to me, sounds very peculiar. Here are the observations I made about it:
– I constantly sound like I have a plugged nose
– it’s deep, but not tremendously deep
– it’s kinda monotone
– I speak very clearly, and articulately
– the cool thing is that even when I’m talking loudly, because of the lowness of my voice, it doesn’t give the impression that I’m shouting, which might be a good thing
I’m a singer, and I can make my voice sound like Pat Monahan in the song Drops of Jupiter. Here’s the observations I made about THAT:
– my voice obviously gets a lot higher
– If I choose to use my singing voice as my speaking voice, then I will constantly sound like I’m shouting, even when I’m talking quietly
What would you think girls would like more? Like, I hear everywhere how voices can be a dealbreaker for girls, so…yeah.
Any advice is appreciated.
MarcelloParticipantJune 17, 2014 at 10:46 pm #55480
You’re thinking too much my friend. I understand you’re self conscious about your “peculiar” voice, but I can promise you in reality, it’s not that big of a deal. It’s only a big deal in your head and YOUR HEAD ONLY.
Girls will like/love you for who you are at your CORE, not about how your voice sounds. IF…and this is a very big IF, you run into any woman who dislikes you because of your voice, then she’s doing you a favor by breaking contact with you.
Never forget that my friend. Go out and find your ideal partner.
rachaelaltermanParticipantJune 18, 2014 at 12:47 pm #55527
Personally, I think it’s cool when a guy has a deep articulative voice. I think if a girl really likes you, she won’t care about your voice.
Top 10 Best Sites
Looking for a dating site you can trust? Search no more.