What was her motive?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What was her motive?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:49 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

John93-02
    Participant
    August 27, 2017 at 9:17 pm #147161
    What was her motive?

Ok, so i started a new job about a year ago. Met this girl and instantly fell in love. I can not even explain how it happened or how it felt. Found out she had a boyfriend which sucked. I kind of moved on, dated this one girl for a month and talked to a few others. But all i could think about was her. Then about 8 months after stating that job she started messaging me. Messaged more and more everyday, then i found out she broke up with her boyfriend. Exchanged numbers, then we would message all day at work and text until we told each other goodnight. That lasted 2 months everyday. During this time she was always weird about hanging outside of work. Now if you text someone that much and talk to each other for about 15 hours straight everyday dont you think that would mean we were “talking” and that she would want to maybe go on a date or even just hang out? we got in a fight about what we wanted and we haven’t talked in a month. She didn’t tell me why though and got defensive.

Richy Rich
    Richy Rich
    Participant
    August 30, 2017 at 3:59 pm #147629

May be she was using you to get attention as she was going through a bad patch with her boyfriend. Using you as back up. Lesson learnt here – NEVER text someone all day for weeks on end, as it often ends up in burn out. As is the case here.