What was my mistake?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What was my mistake?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

joshrad
    Participant
    December 1, 2017 at 5:53 pm #158346
    What was my mistake?

Hi!
    I’ve recently went on a date with a girl. I thought that the date was going fine, we talked a lot, it seemed that we connected on some level. I walked her home. She told me that she had a great time and that she was surprised that we could connect on our first date this quickly on this level. So we arrived at her house. I asked her if she wanted to meet again and she said yes. We looked at each other, and then after some seconds she kissed me on the cheek and we said goodbye.
    In 3 days time I wrote her a message asking if she’d be free to meet again. She wrote back to me after 2 weeks and told me she was sorry for not answering sooner but she didn’t know what to say before. She said that she had a great time and she thinks that I’m likable but she is not looking for a friend. She told me that she thinks that this was going nowhere.
    I’m pretty bad at dating and I have no idea how could she arrive at that thought after just 1 date.
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks!!