What will it take to have sex with this guy????

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

KrazyKutie83
    Participant
    December 29, 2015 at 11:13 am #90682

Okay, so I met this guy on a dating website some few months ago, we talked and exchanged several emails on the site. We also began texting and would flirt back and forth but it seemed like he was more interesting in having “cam fun”. Needless to say, we never actually met. A few months ago, I moved out of State for school and a week or so before I was to leave, he wanted to “hook up”. Well, I was busy and it didn’t happen. We texted quite a bit while I was gone and I am back in town for the holidays which I informed him about in advance. I’ve been here for over a week now and nothing has happened. He really wanted to hook up the night I got in, but then it got ‘too late”. I’ve been texting him about hooking up but he just hasn’t been responding regularly.I feel like I am trying too hard. I mean he flirts and says sexy things about me/my pics so I think he’s interested. I really just want to have sex with him, no strings attached. Is he NOT interested, should I just STOP texting him!!??

mazman
    Participant
    December 29, 2015 at 6:56 pm #90698

So he finally worked up the nerve to see you and you were too busy? Kinda a slap in the face if he was skeptical with hooking up to begin with. all hypothetical mind you. who knows. and the holidays, so much going on you may never know. Maybe his high school crush was in town and he was hooking up. He knows you want sex. Just ask him when he has time and what the reason was he didn’t want to hook up? you might get a straight answer, who knows? He might be very intimidated by you, especially if he is inexperienced or inadequate. Unless you ask, its like an and old tootsie pop commercial…..the world may never know.

Flygirl
    Participant
    January 3, 2016 at 11:05 pm #90854

If a guy is being offered the opportunity to hook up with no strings attached and doesn’t respond, I would say that the situation has changed between the two of you and he is not as interested as he might have been initially. It is understandably frustrating but he is not worth it if he has left you hanging.