What would be the best course of action now?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

glddstgpsy
    Participant
    August 13, 2017 at 9:34 am #145249

Im a lesbian and Ive gone on 3 dates with an older bi woman I met off of Tinder. Everything she said indicated that she liked me, and I made it clear that I liked her too. Shes never had a relationship with a woman before. We made out but thats as far as we got. I had a date planned with her tomorrow at my house, but she cancelled today. I honestly was really hoping to hook up with her, but Im concerned that she perhaps thought that I was solely looking for something more (we never discussed our relationship goals, I think its a little to early). I left the ball in her court… give me a call later if you want to chat.

Shes a very sexy girl, and I wouldnt mind just having a physical relationship with her. Is there any tactful way for me to convey that to her without seeming needy? Should I wait a few days shoot her a text? Friends tell me to go dark for a bit, and then see if she reaches out. I feel as though I might be missing an opportunity by not speaking my mind.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    August 14, 2017 at 11:23 am #145368

ok… wow. ummm let’s see.
    since she’s never actually been with a woman before – i can imagine all the thoughts going thru her head and doubts (that would be my guess). so pushing going to bed and telling her “you know.. i wolnd’t mind if we just use each other sexually without any deeper meaning” (which is esssntially how it will come off) – i can’t imagine that to be a GOOD thing that lures her in.. know what i’m saying?

A former director of mine calls it “the path of least resistance”.. if you make somethign the “path of least resistance” – people will have no other option but to follow. So… we hae to figure out what that path is here with this woman.

i would guess what that path would be.. is to go slow.. be supportive/reassuring and make sure she feels comfortable with each progression. YOu will (my opinion) need to be the nurturing hand to help her explore that which she has always known to be in her, but has never ventured to try.

Hichem
    Participant
    August 14, 2017 at 5:38 pm #145472

great