What would be the best way to connect with my male barista?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

soniccats
    Participant
    April 22, 2016 at 1:52 am #98443

I’ve been going to a coffee shop on Monday evenings to do homework every week for a couple of months now, partially because the guy working there is cute and seems really nice – also great taste in music that he plays. From overhearing a conversation he had with a particularly nosy male customer, I was able to get enough info to find him on Facebook. (I know, I know, kind of creepy. I just wanted to know his name and his age to make sure he wasn’t too old for me!) I didn’t add him or anything as we only have two mutual friends. I THINK he might remember me when I visit, as he has the same friendly, kind of awkward demeanor with me every week when I order that he doesn’t have with all customers! Sometimes we catch each other staring but that might be in my head… From his facebook, I know he’s interested in men and women, as am I. But since he’s at work, what would be the best way for me to connect with him, & maybe give him my number? I don’t want to cross any lines!Thanks in advance!