What would you do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

What would you do?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:20 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Kira
    Participant
    January 4, 2016 at 10:11 pm #90987
    What would you do?

I just started dating this guy a month ago, but after the first week or two it didn’t feel right. Now I’ve realized that I don’t feel like much of a girlfriend anymore, more of an okay friend, and that concerns me because it’s the beginning of the relationship. He’s a nice guy, but I don’t feel like he thinks of me as someone special most of the time. I won’t be able to see him for a week but I told him we needed to talk about this matter because it’s bugging me too much and he agreed. The next day we texted normally for the evening (I texted 1st) but it’s been 3 days now and he hasn’t texted me at all. I’m tired of initiating conversations most of the time, but I want to know if he’s mad, sad, needs space, or what because it makes me want to stay with him less if this is how he’s handling the matter. Am I over thinking things? Should I just text him first and ask or will it most likely make things worse before we see each other and sit down to talk about this all?