whats going in her mind ??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

johnjerod
    Participant
    November 14, 2015 at 2:45 pm #88485

i hang out with girl every week. when Y and this girl were was watching an Adverstisment and a girl was promoting product , girl asks Y Y do you find the girl pretty. Y answers she is pretty but not my type. girl says to Y whats your type then?

Y confessed to this girl that he likes her but she told Y that she is in relationship and she considers me as a friend but she still wanna hangout and she really enjoys the time we spend together. and she says she loves to hangout with Y

if a girl is a in long distance relationship with X and she tells a guy Y that she is constantly fighting with X and she hates the diatance and she can’t cope with distance. she says that she didn’t talk to X for a week and she doesn’t like to talk to him. she says she wants to see her relationship come to a happy ending. when this girl asked do you think that X mean a lot to you that you wanna sacrifice all these years. she says i dont know.

she always asks Y did you have fun in the hangout and she says I had fun too

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  johnjerod.

SadTurtle
    Participant
    November 17, 2015 at 6:08 am #88596

It sounds like she’s lonely because of the distance. It’s probably easier to hang out with the person that is right there with her.